[Osmf-talk] Intent to announce General Meeting for December 5th

nebulon42 nebulon42 at yandex.com
Thu Oct 15 18:05:19 UTC 2015

As it has been suggested to take action regarding membership this is a
good time to ask: How do I renew my membership? There is no information
whatsoever on the OSMF site and I have searched a lot for this. All I
found is the form for signup. A simple paragraph of text and a link
would be sufficient.

nebulon42