[Osmf-talk] Intent to announce General Meeting for December 5th

Henk Hoff henk.hoff at osmfoundation.org
Thu Oct 15 19:01:48 UTC 2015

Hi,

When it is time to renew your membership, you will get a renewal notification by mail. This message contains a link to the proper renewal page.

The first reminder will be send a month before the expiration date. Another will follow 2 weeks before the expiration date. When you haven't renewed by then, you will get a renewal reminder once a month until a year after the expiration date. These reminders will (of course) stop after you've renewed.

Inquiries regarding your membership can be sent to membership at osmfoundation.org

Cheers,
Henk