[Osmf-talk] Admin action neeeded: Spammy/malware URLs being sent to this list

Brian DeRocher brian at derocher.org
Tue Sep 29 02:38:39 UTC 2015

Eric,

Thanks for the analysis. I found the same thing. I'm surprised the OSM mailers aren't using SPF, sender policy framework. My policy states that all my mail comes from only my mail server. If it's a misconfiguration please let me know and I'll adjust it.

One thing I'll look into is DKIM. Not sure if it would help this situation.

Brian