[Osmf-talk] Transparency topics

Christoph Hormann chris_hormann at gmx.de
Sat Apr 23 11:13:40 UTC 2016

On Friday 22 April 2016, Mikel Maron wrote:
> Some items on transparency  were raised on another thread.
> [...]

Note i was not going to push towards more transparency at this point, i
was merely trying to point out, using a few examples, the connection
(or more correctly:lack of connection) this has with an administrative
assistent position.

I'd welcome any actual improvements of transparency in the board work -
and they don't necessarily have to be in the points i mentioned.  And
announcements of intentions do not really matter to me - the proof of
the pudding is in the eating.

> By protocol do you mean agenda and minutes?

Yes.

Having public board meetings by the way could significantly help in that
matter as well - if the recordings of the meetings are publicly
available transcribing them into minutes could be largely done by the
community.

--
Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/