[Osmf-talk] OSMF Admin Position

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Sun Apr 24 21:45:35 UTC 2016

Simon,

On 04/24/2016 10:04 PM, Simon Poole wrote:
> If I understood Mikel correctly, whoever is contracted for the
> position will have to pay social security, office infrastructure etc.

Yes, but only until we acquire our free-standing office building in
Geneva ;)

> out of that, so either we are not going to get a lot of hours or not the
> all singing and dancing communicator (and fund raiser and PA and .... ).

It is true that we don't have an awful lot of money to spend and of
course this is neither a full-time nor a management position.

The main reason why communication skills have been listed is that we
expect the person to have to deal with many others inside the project;
we're not looking for a PR person to replace our existing Communications
Working Group.

Bye
Frederik