[Osmf-talk] OSMF Admin Position

Oleksiy Muzalyev oleksiy.muzalyev at bluewin.ch
Mon Apr 25 08:32:30 UTC 2016

http://www.fipoi.ch/en/financing/
"The Confederation generally makes loans with favourable conditions
(lasting 50 years, interest-free) and exceptionally makes grants."

Most probably, an exceptional grant would not be made for the OSMF, but
it is not possible to know for sure without actually writing and sending
an application. Or, perhaps, it had been done already and there was a
written negative answer?

I learned at a recent meeting of a large non-profit organization, that
the most tedious administrative work is processing donations via paper
checks. At the same time, for some reason the average amount of a
donation via paper checks is times higher than of a donation via PayPal
or SMS.

brgds
O.