[Osmf-talk] Draft New Corporate Membership Tiers

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Wed Apr 27 15:18:11 UTC 2016

Dear Members,

The OSMF Board has put together a draft update to the Corporate
Membership(1). We are interested in feedback regarding the tiers and the
specific benefits. The idea behind what we have structured is to help
create a larger income source for the OSMF and we will provide some
services to help make that higher corporate membership more attractive.

If you currently work for or with an organization that is not an Corporate
Member we'd love your assistance in obtaining feedback. Why is the
organization not currently a corporate member? Would these additional
benefits serve as enticement to join? Are there other benefits not listed
that would be more interesting?

(1)
http://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Corporate_Members/Draft_Corporate_Tiers

Thanks for your feedback,