[Osmf-talk] Draft New Corporate Membership Tiers

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Wed Apr 27 15:48:08 UTC 2016

Kate

You should clarify what "legal access to OSMF General Counsel" is
supposed to mean (forgetting about the fact we don't have a general
counsel). Any legal professional employed one way or the other by the
OSMF will not be able to give legal advice to a third party on matters
concerning the OSMF.

Simon