[Osmf-talk] Draft New Corporate Membership Tiers

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Wed Apr 27 17:04:52 UTC 2016

On 4/27/2016 9:29 AM, Christoph Hormann wrote:
> - 'Attend OSMF general meetings' should be clarified as through a single
> representative (or a specified higher number) and should emphasize that
> this does not entail any formal rights in those meetings (i.e. just
> attendance).

Corporate members are associate members who are not natural persons, and
have all the rights of associate members except voting at general
meetings. This gives them the right to attend and speak at general
meetings. As a practical matter, the last general meetings have been
open to the public and we've taken questions without first checking for
membership.