[Osmf-talk] Draft New Corporate Membership Tiers

Oleksiy Muzalyev oleksiy.muzalyev at bluewin.ch
Wed Apr 27 18:44:05 UTC 2016

Dr. Moira Gunn [1] in one of her interviews recalls that when she came
to the NASA among other young scientists, they were told not to invent
anything themselves, and instead to search for existing knowledge
blocks, and only if while implementing theseblocks they encountered a
slight gap, only then they could try to invent something original. So it
is quite common methodology to research first what was done already and
what works.

[1] http://www.technation.com/pages/GunnBio.html

brgds
Oleksiy