[Osmf-talk] Draft New Corporate Membership Tiers

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Wed Apr 27 18:52:23 UTC 2016

Hi All,

In case there was any confusion I did do research before coming up with
these tiers. I talked to companies using OSM, talked to board members at
other foundations as well as looked at existing programs.

In addition to the ones that were already mentioned above I also
investigated:

* Apache Foundation: http://www.apache.org/foundation/sponsorship.html
* Gnome Foundation Advisory Board: https://wiki.gnome.org/AdvisoryBoard
* Python Foundation: https://www.python.org/psf/members/