[Osmf-talk] Draft New Corporate Membership Tiers

Oleksiy Muzalyev oleksiy.muzalyev at bluewin.ch
Wed Apr 27 19:11:53 UTC 2016

Hi Kate,

It is a good sign that you did the research.

By the way, I remember as a successful businessman told us, his
employees, to read a book on a project's subject. He even asked
questions to verify that a certain book was actually read. Come to think
about it, probably, it is a good time to read a book, something like:

"Managing Foundations and Charitable Trusts: Essential Knowledge, Tools,
and Techniques for Donors and Advisors" [1]

Or maybe there is another good book on this topic? Perhaps, someone can
advise me a good book?

[1]
http://www.amazon.com/Managing-Foundations-Charitable-Trusts-Techniques/dp/1118038266

brgds