[Osmf-talk] Draft New Corporate Membership Tiers

Robert Banick rbanick at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 11:32:43 UTC 2016

Martin — Unless I’m mistaken, the proposal is not to have the legal counsel
write our rules for us but to tell us how accurately our current license
structures reflect the realities of the communities’ wishes, and then
translate that to the legal team(s) of groups who want to work with OSM in
terms they can understand.

If an OSFM lawyer says that our legal structures have us doing X when we
want to do Y then that’s a reason to change the legal structures, not get
rid of the lawyer.