[Osmf-talk] Draft New Corporate Membership Tiers

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 21:08:08 UTC 2016

sent from a phone

> Il giorno 28 apr 2016, alle ore 21:12, Oleksiy Muzalyev <oleksiy.muzalyev at bluewin.ch> ha scritto:
>
> By the way, the platinum has been significantly cheaper than gold since 2015 [1]. The price of gold is 1265 USD per ounce [2] today, and the the price of platinum is 1053 USD per ounce [3]. Still the Platinum corporate membership is twice more expensive than the Gold tier [4].

interesting considerations. We could specify that the platinum is about the (stable) platinum-190 isotope, which is very, very rare. One troy ounce would be 1billion usd [1], but from the noble metals I find Osmium more suitable for our context, price is around 380 usd / oz. [2]

cheers,
Martin

1 http://www.curiousnotions.com/home/metals.asp

2