[Osmf-talk] Corporate Membership - Final draft, please review

Christoph Hormann chris_hormann at gmx.de
Thu Aug 25 09:21:01 UTC 2016

On Thursday 25 August 2016, Martijn van Exel wrote:

> > I am still worried about the big financial gap between
> > normal/associate membership and corporate membership.
>
> That is a good point and we actually discussed this, but I failed to
> include a lower tier. Do you think perhaps a €500 level would be
> appropriate? What could be the benefits? (They should be fairly
> minimal)

That would be a possible approach - with the only benefit being listed
as a member in a list on the foundation website for example - and
accordingly the ability to advertise this fact themselves.

The alternative approach to the problem as already suggested would be
from the bottom - creating a supporting membership targeted primarily
at individuals instead of corporations.  IMO message wise this would be
preferrable since it communicates you invite and value financial
support from individuals.

--
Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/