[Osmf-talk] OSMF Transparency report

Ilya Zverev ilya at zverev.info
Mon Dec 5 11:10:53 UTC 2016

Hi,

Just to clarify, we've got an unofficial request from a russian government entity today to disclose IP addresses of people who edited a small town in Russia (not even that, if you follow the request to the letter). We of course refused and provided them with a short instruction on reporting map errors.

IZ