[Osmf-talk] Corporate members list

John Gilmore gnu at toad.com
Sat Jan 16 01:21:33 UTC 2016

> * Someone signs up as a corporate member, which currently requires notmuch more than an e-mail address to do.
> * This increases the count on the statistics page.
> * I send them an email asking for details (invoice address etc)
> * Once they reply, they get an invoice.
> * Once they pay, I will request their logo and put it up on the page.

Thank you Frederik for clearly explaining the process.

You can request the logo early, along with the details and invoice
query.  Or can email them about the logo when you send them the invoice.

And also, the corporate member *name* (with a link to their site) can
be put on the corporate members page as soon as they have paid.  Then,
if and when the logo usage is approved, the name can be replaced or
augmented by their logo.

These small changes will remove a bunch of the delay.

	John Gilmore