[Osmf-talk] Corporate Membership update

Martijn van Exel martijn at osmfoundation.org
Fri Jul 1 19:40:35 UTC 2016

We didn't change the currency specifically because of recent events. It's
more that the EUR has better anchoring in folks' minds. People within and
outside the EUR single currency zone understand more readily what 1500 EUR
means than what 1500 GBP means.

We could include different currencies in the final document, with the
understanding that their relative values change with currency fluctuations.

Martijn

On Fri, Jul 1, 2016 at 12:26 PM, Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdreist at gmail.com