[Osmf-talk] Brexit

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 14:36:14 UTC 2016

sent from a phone

> Il giorno 02 lug 2016, alle ore 10:34, Rory McCann <rory at technomancy.org> ha scritto:
>
> I wonder how the fall in value of GBP has affected things? State of
> the Map is in Belgium, and the OSMF accounts is in GBP. Has SoTM
> gotten more expensive for OSMF

likely yes, around 10%, but if most people pay in EUR or USD and after the fall of the currency, it doesn't matter, it might even be better (if people pay while the pound is down and for some positive reason the pound reclimbed later to the previous value it would be a 10% gain). But yes, if OSMF has accounts in GBP and have to pay stuff in EUR or USD, it will cost them now more.

cheers,
Martin