[Osmf-talk] OpenStreetMap Awards

maps ikiya ikiya.maps at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 01:09:48 UTC 2016

Dear Iliya

I disagree about the award.
I had expected that some award is made for OSM contribution.
I disagree about Official(OSMF) and Magisterial award.

Because,Official award has the multiple meanings.
I think that good mapping and big improvements is wonderful.
But little mapping and small improvements is valuable too.
OSMers finds some fulfillment in each work.
OSMers feels a sense of achievement in each work.

I agree the local and small award.

Please excuse my poor English.

Sincerely,

ikiya