[Osmf-talk] Community guidelines for geocoding - stage of process?

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Tue Mar 15 11:57:50 UTC 2016

Hi Jo

I think you might be assuming that the process is further along than it is.

Essentially there is no actual draft text at this point in time, simply
a couple of ideas. It could be argued that the collective database
variant wouldn't actually need a separate wording as it is based on
principles outlined in the "collective database" guideline, which
essentially is finished except for a major snag (policy/formulation not
legal) that is delaying things right now.

Simon