[Osmf-talk] Budget for 2016

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sun May 1 17:51:05 UTC 2016

sent from a phone

> Il giorno 01 mag 2016, alle ore 17:19, Simon Poole <simon at poole.ch> ha scritto:
>
> While I'm fairly sure there will be a white knight coming to the rescue
> (including the "bust" scenario) from "somewhere", such help will very
> likely come at the cost of independence.

I believe in case of an incident like a fire, which would put the existence of osmf at risk, we would be able to raise emergency funds very fast also amongst our contributors, without loosing our independence, but of course you're right that a good plan is even better than unlimited confidence...

cheers,
Martin