[Osmf-talk] Budget for 2016

Milo van der Linden milo at dogodigi.net
Sun May 1 20:33:17 UTC 2016

As a slightly anarchistic individual, I would be interested to donate a way
more significant ammount if it would be *guaranteed* this money would be
solely used to keep osm up and would not be used to facilitate the board.

That is my individual standpoint since you asked for it.

Kind regards,

Milo
Op 1 mei 2016 21:45 schreef "Kate Chapman" <kate at maploser.com>:

> Related.
>
> Would individuals be interested in contributing to a yearly fundraising
> campaign if it was not just for hardware? Are businesses and other donors
> interested?
>
> On Sun, May 1, 2016 at 11:11 AM, Dale Kunce <dale.kunce at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> What is the monthly/annual burn rate to keep things running. Would osmf
>> be interested in a yearly fundraising campaign to cover these basic needs.
>> On May 1, 2016 1:52 PM, "Martin Koppenhoefer" <dieterdreist at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>

>>> sent from a phone

>>> I believe in case of an incident like a fire, which would put the
>>> existence of osmf at risk, we would be able to raise emergency funds very
>>> fast also amongst our contributors, without loosing our independence, but
>>> of course you're right that a good plan is even better than unlimited
>>> confidence...
>>>

>>> cheers,
>>> Martin