[Osmf-talk] Budget for 2016

Mark Obrembalski mark at obrembalski.de
Sun May 1 21:14:52 UTC 2016

Am 01.05.2016 um 21:43 schrieb Kate Chapman:

> Would individuals be interested in contributing to a yearly fundraising
> campaign if it was not just for hardware?

Oh, and for a more general remark: Why do you expect that individuals
(or corporations) are especially keen to donate if their contributions
go into hardware? Sure the particular purpose of a contribution can be
crucial for getting donations, as a member of an environmental
organisation I know it is easier to find donors for the protection of a
particularily cute animal species than for an ugly one or some more
abstract cause (which very well might help the cute species, too). But I
don't think that hardware can stir the emotions of most people in a way
a young seal or a beautiful butterfly can.

Mark

--
falls es militärisch dringend erforderlich ist, dürfen NATO Soldaten
auch mit dem Fahrrad in der Fußgängerzone fahren...