[Osmf-talk] OpenStreetMap Foundation is Hiring an Administrative Assistant

Prvz prabley at verizon.net
Thu May 12 00:13:47 UTC 2016

Assuming minimum wage at $10.50 per hour ( Washington DC currently although discussion to push to a living wage of $15 per hour) for 768 hours of work that would be a little over $8000 per year. Is that the budget for this position? I had seen some amount in USD so assuming that is the peg. Grateful for response.