[Osmf-talk] OpenStreetMap Foundation is Hiring an Administrative Assistant

Oleksiy Muzalyev oleksiy.muzalyev at bluewin.ch
Thu May 12 07:31:37 UTC 2016

$10 per hour is rather an exception. The absolute majority of the global
workforce does not have an access to this type of salaries. Still it is
stated in the requirements that "... a base in the UK would make some
things easier, but it's not required ..."

So $10 per hour could be a good money for many potential candidates,
besides, - "...The position is part-time, 2 days per week. ... The
assistant will work from home...". So the colleague will not have to
spend on daily transportation, office clothing & cafeteria, etc. In
general such a set-up could be the only possibility to work in many
cases. It was very thoughtful to state it in the job description clearly.

brgds
Oleksiy