[Osmf-talk] Joining OSMF - welcome pack suggestion

Janet Chapman j.chapman at tanzdevtrust.org
Wed Nov 2 14:52:49 UTC 2016

Dear OSMF board
I was so enthused by the Brussels events that I joined the foundation, but other than an initial email confirming my payment, have had nothing.
I’m sure there are many others in the same situation, which seems like a bit of a lost opportunity given all the talk about wanting people to get more involved..
In my opinion it would be a good idea to send out an (electronic) welcome pack to new members with a bit more background information about the foundation, its working groups, how you can get more involved, etc..
Best wishes
Janet