[Osmf-talk] OSM and MOSS?

Hrvoje Bogner hbogner at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 21:59:14 UTC 2016

Should OSM apply to https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/moss/ as Foundational
Technology?

What do rest of you think?

"Mozilla Open Source Support (MOSS) is Mozilla’s program for supporting
the Open Source and Free Software movement, with a yearly budget of
around $3 million. Mozilla was born out of and remains a part of this
movement, and we prosper because of its technology and activism. And we
know that open source software remains a key part of the Internet and is
essential for the online life of choice, innovation and opportunity we
seek to build.

The Mozilla Open Source Support program recognizes and celebrates open
source projects that contribute to our work and the health of the
Internet. It encompasses “giving back” to projects that Mozilla already
relies on (“Foundational Technology”), “giving forward” to projects
whose goals are in alignment with ours (“Mission Partners”), and
improving the security of the open source ecosystem (“Secure Open Source”)."

Regards,
Hrvoje Bogner