[Osmf-talk] Where can I find documents about OSMF?

Bartosz Fabianowski bartosz at fabianowski.eu
Fri Oct 7 22:07:21 UTC 2016

Dear osmf-talk,

Since the OSMF is a non-profit organization, I should be able to deduct
my membership fee from German taxes. But to do that, I need documents
proving that the OSMF is indeed doing non-profit work. Do we have any
documents I could forward to the tax office? A terms & conditions
document maybe or an annual report? I know some of this information was
posted on the mailing list before, but do we have anything that looks
slightly official? I am looking for documents covering 2015 by the way.

Thanks,
- Bartosz