[Osmf-talk] Board term limits and term lengths

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 23:31:04 UTC 2017

There is a trade off between keeping people for along time and having a
turnover.  Over time you build up expertise and experience so it is
normally considered that a senior civil servant needs at least six years in
the job to pick up all the nuances.

The trade off is if Frederik is hit by a bus then we lose a lot of
expertise and experience.

Personally I think we are fine as we are but we should make some sort of
certificate in crossing the road safely mandatory for all board members.

Cheerio John