[Osmf-talk] Board term limits and term lengths

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Sat Apr 22 20:45:01 UTC 2017

Am 22.04.2017 um 21:55 schrieb Christoph Hormann:
> * if a board member steps down prematurely a replacement member will be
> elected at the next election for this seat to serve for the remainder
> of the 3 year term.
I was thinking more of having an extraordinary GM for the election (as
we can do that electronically now, not a big deal), we could make such
replacement terms not count against the overall term limit if we so
wish, or round up/down in some form.

As said I would probably prefer two year terms too, as it not would only
make the above issue slightly less important, having more seats
available should make competition for them more lively.

Simon