[Osmf-talk] Proposal - OSMF Should Adopt a Code of Conduct

Clifford Snow clifford at snowandsnow.us
Fri Dec 1 15:18:28 UTC 2017

Dan - Yes I did review the proposed Code of Conduct found on the wiki and
probably should have included it in my proposal.

What I want to accomplish is to get OSMF to agree to adopt a code of
conduct. Rather than write or suggest a specific code, I looked at many
organizations to see what common elements were present and listed those.
When the Board agrees to adopt a code, they can either draft it themselves
or form a working group to draft a code that best fits our organization.

Best,
Clifford