[Osmf-talk] Candidate response: multiple threads

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 16:07:33 UTC 2017

Could you remind me of your definition of the word leader?  and how would a
board made up of leaders be better than a different mix?

It would seem to me that a board made up of leaders would have need of
professional assistance to save being led in different directions by
different leaders but that is my understanding of the word and may not be
the modern interpretation.

Thanks John