[Osmf-talk] Candidacy: OSMF Board

MIGUEL ANGEL BLANCO my.blanco at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 16:32:16 UTC 2017

Dear All,

There are multiple forms of silent participation, but very active. In my
personal case, I lead since 2011, the preparation of a GIS for the
Conference of American Armies, with the purpose of Humanitarian Aid and
Peace Missions. In this development based on Free Software and as the basis
of all the functionalities of Open Street Map. Although these activities
are not georeferencing, they have made a very important OSM diffusion,
which has allowed to animate the Armies of the Continent, to know, to begin
to use in Humanitarian Aid Exercises like those carried out in Argentina in
2014 and in Chile during this year .

http://www.eltiempo.com/archivo/documento/CMS-14485835

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnAqW-5aESo

http://www.defensa.com/chile/chile-argentina-organizan-
ejercicio-integracion-2017

Can be a doer but doing different for this community

best regards

Miguel Angel Blanco