[Osmf-talk] May 2017 use of Code Of Conduct (CoC) for Membership control in HOT US Inc internal governance

Ben Abelshausen ben.abelshausen at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 20:00:52 UTC 2017

> among others two current board members and one of the candidates of the
> current election (Joost Schouppe) have expressed their support for such
> a "be nice" type malleable CoC (though without making clear what the
> purpose and scope of this would be).  It would be good to know where
> the other candidates stand on this matter.

I think that's a bit of a stretch, 'expressed support' I mean, they
contributed, that doesn't mean it's completely endorced by everyone that
has given their input. I was involved too but didn't have anything to add,
doesn't mean I agree with everything either.

The only thing I see Clifford doing is crowd sourcing suggestions and
crediting people.

Cheers,
Ben