[Osmf-talk] May 2017 use of Code Of Conduct (CoC) for Membership control in HOT US Inc internal governance

Christoph Hormann chris_hormann at gmx.de
Sat Dec 2 20:07:41 UTC 2017

On Saturday 02 December 2017, Ben Abelshausen wrote:
> > among others two current board members and one of the candidates of
> > the current election (Joost Schouppe) have expressed their support
> > for such a "be nice" type malleable CoC (though without making
> > clear what the purpose and scope of this would be).  It would be
> > good to know where the other candidates stand on this matter.
>
> I think that's a bit of a stretch, 'expressed support' I mean, they
> contributed, that doesn't mean it's completely endorced by everyone
> that has given their input. I was involved too but didn't have
> anything to add, doesn't mean I agree with everything either.

I am sorry - you are probably right.

Anyway since we have quite an elaborate discussion now - statements from
the candidates regarding the specifics of CoCs (beyond a simple i want
one/don't want one - which most have already given) would of course be
greatly appreciated.  Including of course if a candidate has not formed
a definitive opinion yet.

--
Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/