[Osmf-talk] Proposal - OSMF Should **NOT** Adopt a Code of Conduct

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 19:39:18 UTC 2017

>I have more interesting things to do in life, like mapping for example.

I like mapping as well.  Perhaps we should set up a separate mailing list
just for people who like to map.

>The problem here, as stated by many others, is what "a safe space" is for
each of us coming from very different cultures.

and reluctantly I would agree it is very difficult to define.  I think the
best we can do is say please be polite and assume intentions are for the
most part good but may not be expressed in a way that everyone can feel
comfortable with and if you think that is confined to non native English
speakers there is quite enough variations in English to cause confusion.

Cheerio John