[Osmf-talk] Proposal - OSMF Should **NOT** Adopt a Code of Conduct

Rafael Avila Coya ravilacoya at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 23:42:26 UTC 2017

Hi, Luigi:

I started interacting through the internet back in 1991. No mousse in my
computer. Newsgroups was my first interaction. From that, I interacted
by almost any media.

If I had to follow any rule: 1) I wasn't aware of them, or 2) I simply
ignored them, or 3) I just simply quitted. I barely don't remember any
issue on my side in already 26 years of net talk.

Hope this answers your question.

Cheers,

Rafael.