[Osmf-talk] What's all this stuff about HOT, and how is it relevant for OSMF.

Mikel Maron mikel.maron at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 14:51:23 UTC 2017

> I think having a comprehensive description of your side of the story
would indeed be very useful.

Thanks. It's going to take some work! To start, I do put together a history
from 2005 to the start of the Haiti response in 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZyLZpz5XBA
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team/History

Next would be to look at 2010 - 2013, when HOT registered an organization
and formalized, and began to engage with the requirements to run field
operations.

-Mikel