[Osmf-talk] May 2017 use of Code Of Conduct (CoC) for Membership control in HOT US Inc internal governance

Christoph Hormann chris_hormann at gmx.de
Tue Dec 5 11:05:42 UTC 2017

On Saturday 02 December 2017, Christoph Hormann wrote:

> http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Glassman/diary/42857

Just wanted to mention - since i wrongly indicated Joost Schouppe to be
in support of the above draft - he has now made a more elaborate
statement on the candidates Q&A:

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Foundation/AGM17/Election_to_Board#Should_OSM_have_a_Code_of_Conduct.3F_What_kind.3F

Quoting it here without further comment:

--
Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/