[Osmf-talk] Surveys (was: Gender in OSM/OSMF)

Thomas Gertin tgertin at vt.edu
Wed Dec 6 14:11:57 UTC 2017

I think a survey is a great idea as well. As a volunteer, I would have
interest in helping design one. I think one of the great things about
signing up as a new user in OSM is that it doesn't ask for much
information, just an email and a display name. I think having a short
survey sent out on a yearly basis to a randomly selected significant
sample of OSM users could provide us with some really useful
information on the user base. Thanks, Tom G.