[Osmf-talk] May 2017 use of Code Of Conduct (CoC) for Membership control in HOT US Inc internal governance

Mikel Maron mikel.maron at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 13:46:14 UTC 2017

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } Everyone, can we take a pause on this please. Finally after a very high volume weekend, this list has settled down. I know there are topics to pick up, but let's take a breather. Please.

Mikel

On Wednesday, December 6, 2017, 8:16 AM, Rihards <richlv at nakts.net> wrote:

On 2017.12.01. 23:16, Dale Kunce wrote:
> Nico,
> I'm responding here but please consider this a response to all of your
> posts on multiple threads.
>
> You and Sev bullied the HOT community for years, now subjecting others
> to the same bullying all to try and settle old scores. It needs to stop.
> The HOT community suffered from these types of posts and false
> accusations for years and collectively decided you are wrong. Your
> vitriol and constant accusations are devoid of fact, were and are
> detrimental to the positive community we are focused on modeling and
> building. Yes, you've been subject to Code of Conduct violations in the
> past, with reason. Not because HOT has some anti-democratic bent but
> because you were rude, lied, violated confidentially and conflict of
> interest policies, and sought to split the HOT community.

there have been detailed accounts of perceived wrongdoings from Severin,
Nico and others. the responses usually were more light on the detail,
which made it hard to evaluate this all neutrally.

specifically, you have repeatedly accused Nico of of lying, but i
haven't seem any actual mention of that (sorry if i missed those, a lot
of email on this list lately).

could you please detail all the cases of lying ? i'm asking both because
this would shed a different light on the detailed accounts (which have
been quite successful to cast it all in the light of open-and-honest vs
closed-and-less-honest light), and also because it's kinda uncool to
call somebody a liar and not back it up :)

--
 Rihards