[Osmf-talk] Please remove my e-mail off from osmf-talk at openstreetmap.org

Oleksiy Muzalyev oleksiy.muzalyev at bluewin.ch
Thu Dec 7 12:38:54 UTC 2017

It is called the Email filtering [1]. Email filtering can be performed
not only for incoming, but also for outgoing mail. One can create
numerous filters with sophisticated criteria.

As for the quality of the discussions, I would agree that sometimes they
may seem amateurish. But this is the principle of this whole project, -
one million of amateurs are still cleverer than one hundred of  the
top-notch professionals.

I would suggest refrain from suppressing conversations. I also do not
read all threads, nevertheless I learned a lot from this mailing list.
And it seems other people learning too, alt least of the email filtering
and unsubscribing from an email list via the link provided at the bottom
of each message.

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Email_filtering

Best regards,
Oleksiy