[Osmf-talk] Please remove my e-mail off from osmf-talk at openstreetmap.org

Hrvoje Bogner hbogner at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 14:25:21 UTC 2017

@Oleksiy, thats why I suggested mail filters instead of removing
yourself from the mailing list. Enable the filter for a certain amount
of time, and when situation calms down continue reading normally.

@Spike, sorry if you misunderstood my remark as an attack on you, or an
order, you were just the last sender. Thanks for info you supplied.

@Peg, sorry about additional messages, but I wanted to inform you that
you are not the only one who is not pleased with amount and tone of
conversation in mails from the list.

Most of the year the list is quiet and now it exploded before election,
which both makes me sad and angry. Why are people active only now and
not all year long? I started reading this flood of threads and it made
me want to quit OSMF.

Regards,
Hrvoje Bogner