[Osmf-talk] Treasurer's report for 2017 AGM

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 23:10:33 UTC 2017

I'm quite comfortable with the idea of waiting until the server is settled
in and working smoothly before announcing the donation.

The details will come out eventually and the last thing a donor would like
to see is publicity about a new server they had donated wasn't performing
as expected.

I suspect there are too many conspiracy theories floating around at the
moment.

Cheerio John