[Osmf-talk] Organized Editing Best Practice

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 20:07:29 UTC 2017

Hi Yves,

To prevent this becoming voting for one or the other (which isn't
particularly helpful) could I kindly ask that you provide a bit more
context. What is it that makes you feel this way?

For an example of the level of detail they helps please see Tobias'
response where he provided context to the concerns he has with what the AB
has published.

Thank you,
Rob