[Osmf-talk] Next Board Meeting?

Martijn van Exel martijn at osmfoundation.org
Tue Dec 12 21:25:19 UTC 2017

Hi Michael,

Since we have a new board member, we need to re-determine the best time for all of us to meet. We will communicate the next meeting on osmf-talk as soon as we know.

We will not have another meeting in December, since we had the AGM and it’s the holidays.

Thank you for your interest in the board meetings!

Martijn