[Osmf-talk] [HOT] [hotosm-membership] Re: Code of Conduct Reminder

Pete Masters pedrito1414 at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 15 18:39:35 UTC 2017

Hi Rafael, I see your point about the CoC and ownership of the list. But
that was only the third paragraph of Dale's email.

The fact remains that a person was told they are one of a hated group of
people and left the list. It's a loss. Are we comfortable with that? Is it
just the way it is and everyone has to live with it?

Personally, I am not comfortable with it and welcome further discussion.

Cheers,

Pete