[Osmf-talk] [Talk-GB] Live OSM discussion in ~45 minutes (7.30pm UK time)

Christoph Hormann chris_hormann at gmx.de
Thu Jul 27 13:40:35 UTC 2017

On Thursday 27 July 2017, Frederik Ramm wrote:

> I'm afraid I have now wasted two hours of my life doing what
> Christoph warned of, namely heightening the visibility of Monica's
> work by trying to point out the flaws in it, and I agree it would be
> nice if we could ensure that if researches criticize OSM in the
> future - and there's certainly a lot to criticize - they at least get
> their facts right.

I don't think this is a waste of time and i would encourage you to put
your analysis somewhere where people can find and read it more easily
than in a mailing list archive.  I just would not push this in form of
a public rebuttal because that would not really serve to reduce
visibility of the work criticized.

--
Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/