[Osmf-talk] [Talk-GB] Live OSM discussion in ~45 minutes (7.30pm UK time)

Mikel Maron mikel.maron at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 15:50:35 UTC 2017

Christoph, my statement about the pointlessness of the discussion toward advancing diversity efforts in OSM, in no way compares to how demeaning the discussion itself is. You're not a victim. Dissecting an academic paper, rather than getting the point about diversity and offering to do something about it, it a stain on our community.
Simon, the idea that this thread is not about diversity, but about "science" is absurd.
I do agree that we can stop talking about it here.
-Mikel * Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron